Welcome to the Master Self Publishing Pro platform.
The Master Self-Publishing course takes you on a journey that helps you build both the skills and the confidence to publish your own books, both for personal use and in your business.
With over 200 bite-sized videos already available to watch and weekly calls to support the material, you can’t help but get creative!!
If you’d like to learn how to build, write and publish your own notebooks, journals, planners, card decks, printables and so much more, then my Master Self-Publishing Pro platform is now open to new clients and learners.
You gain access to:
– 9 online courses (each valued at over €297 in their own right!)
– 13 different toolkits made up of downloads and templates. (each toolkit is valued at €97 per kit)
– 10 different 30-day challenges covering a range of skills to support you as an author. (each challenge valued at €27 per challenge)
– weekly live calls covering different aspects of the courses delivered. ( valued at €200 per month). The replays from previous calls are all available as well – value? Priceless!
– a weekly drop-in clinic. Book yourself in for 1:1 support. (valued at €97 per call)
– a community of like-minded, supportive authors looking to grow their business. These are also your cheerleaders.
– a private Facebook group so that you can show off your books/products, ask questions or for help in a specific area.
– lifetime access
That’s over €5500 worth of content, resources and support available to you!
You only pay €997 for lifetime access!
You can even spread the cost over 12 months.
On 5th September we start the next round of weekly training to support the online courses, so doors will close on 4th September.
You can pay over $10,000 to work with some book coaches and mentors, but why pay that when you can learn at your own pace and in your own time?
Maybe you’ll publish your own Gratitude Journal in time for Thanksgiving or as a Christmas present or welcome gift to your clients.
And the magical thing about becoming an author?
Not only does it change how people see you.
It changes how you see yourself.